I think a lot recently. Why did I choosed philosophy department ? I started thinking this way because I am worried about my future. I always ask myself 'Why did I changed my department ? '. Actually , I want to study law before exam but I changed my idea in preference period because in my opinion Boğaziçi University is the best University in Turkey and I always admire to Boğaziçi University same time. I know doesn't sound logical because law and Boğaziçi University are not relevant. My tutor is studied in Boğaziçi and I guess I was very impressed by him because I always take an example by him and his ideas are very important to me . I am regret to choosed an English department because I am very gets hard and I can't speak English , I can't explain myself . These are very difficult to me . I don't believe myself about learning English . Probably , I will not regret when I start study in my department and maybe I will love philosophy department . I hope I get rid of these negative thoughts . I study law now so , I feel a little bit relieved because I did not give up my goal completely. By the way , my concern about my education life . I loved my friends I made here . Each person has different special feature. I made friends I will spend time after this year too. I met two wonderful person , these are my teachers. To be honest , if I studied in Istanbul University faculty of law , I can't met lectures because these classes very crowded so, I am happy to be in a friendly classroom environment.
I also sometimes think why I chosed civil engineering(+1 write this :)) I think you will be very happy in Bogazici University.
YanıtlaSil(I wrote +1 )😁 I hope we will be happy in Bogazici University
SilI am sure. We will be happy in Bogazici:)
SilWe are happy with you too, Melike, we love you :) But I can understand you because I also think of changing departments.
YanıtlaSilI guess many people wants to change own departments in Bogaziçi University. I hope you change your department if you want to still.💖💖
SilI'll take my chance :)
SilTo which department?
SilI think,Philosophy related everthing. Good luck. Thanks for information.
YanıtlaSilYes , exactly philosophy related everything in the world . It is a great department for prying people . Thanks for your good wish.😊
SilDon’t worry about your English Melike. It will be difficult at first but you will be fine :)
YanıtlaSilI am working for it. I hope , I will pass my department next year. :)
SilI think, you made the right choice to select Boğaziçi. We love you too.
YanıtlaSilSometimes I think differently but yes, you are right, Boğazici is the best choice for me.🥰
Silwe love you too. Also I think you are a very clever person so you can do many things, You can learn English very well because you can speak English already. I hope you you will become better :)
YanıtlaSilI hope I remember these moment and laugh at the and of the year.😊
SilBu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilı hope you will be happy in Bogazıcı
YanıtlaSil