Do you believe in horoscopes ?
Some people believe in horoscopes and they are interested in astrology. In contrast, some people think it is such a silly thing because according to these people, human conducts are not relevant to their birthday. There are two different ideas about horoscopes. I think it is not silly because I have my horoscope’s speciality such as pessimistic, ambitious and distant. In fact, each capricorn person has not a capricorn's speciality therefore, horoscopes are a little bit illogical. Astrologers’ opinions are horoscopes features relevant with each person’s birthday, birth time and their rising sign. For instance, my horoscope is capricorn and my rising sign is Pisces . These are opposite, so sometimes I am very emotional and I cry for ridiculous things, sometimes I am very distant and the things that most people feel touched by seems absurd to me. What do you think? Do you have your horoscope’s features?

I don't believe Horoscopes but it is interesting. These include very interesting things for authors. Thanks for information.
YanıtlaSilyou're welcome :)
SilI do not believe horoscopes but sometimes horoscopes tell the truth.
YanıtlaSilI agree with you, sometimes people's features totally match their horoscope's features.
SilDo you think mine fits me? (Boğa)
YanıtlaSilNot exactly but their color is pink so, you have the most important feature.🤣🤣 Buy the way, Musa and your horoscope is the same. He is definitely a Taurus because he always eat a lot of food and he very funny person.
SilWhat do you think about virgo I am a virgo but I doesnt match with it😊
YanıtlaSilVirgos are very organized and they make plans but I think you don't look like a organized person, even though you are virgo.🤔🙃
SilBu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilWhich horoscope do you think reflect me the best?
YanıtlaSilI am not sure which horoscope reflect you but I am sure about Virgo is not suitable for you.
SilI love horoscopes and I belive
YanıtlaSilI think they are funny. :)
Sili believe and i love talking about horoscope. my horoscope is aries and i think this is true so i think that i have aries horoscope characters
YanıtlaSil