15 Kasım 2020 Pazar

My ideas about SPLIT

    I want to tell about  a  movie I watched  on my first blog. This movie's name is Split. I think it's a amazing movie. This movie's subject is multiple personality desorder.

     Lead role's name is Kevin .He has a 24 personalty. Each personality has a diffrent obsessions and some illnes.This movie begins with Kevin kidnapping 3 young girls for submit to twenty-fouth personality.My best personality is Hedwig .He is a 9 years old boy .He is so sweet and pure. Sometimes girls use Hedwig's purity for escape .But eveytime girls to fail.Another one of personality  name is Dennis.He has obsessive compulsive disorder. I think it is very interested because for example one personality has a diabetes and she must be used  insulin injection but other personality hasn't any diabetes problem. Kevin is sometimes very strong person sometimes pure boy sometimes polite woman...... He has a lot of skill.I don't want to tell end of the movie because I want you to watch this movie. This movie also has the second one. The movie's name is GLASS.It's a very good movie too.But this movie not about only Kevin. There are two other characters with special powers.

17 yorum:

  1. You wrote very well Melike:)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Yanıtlar
    1. You should definitely watch and I am sure you will like it 💕👍

      Sil
  3. Yanıtlar
    1. thank you for your comment Ayşenur . I think it is great movie :)

      Sil
  4. ı will watc as soon as possıble . That's why I am not reading this post.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I think you must watch both movies ✔✔👍😊

      Sil
  5. “Split” is a very logical name for this movie because the main character’s personality is split. However, “glass” does not seem like a logical name for the sequel. Where does that name come from?

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Actually I don't understood where its name came from but maybe it comes from illness of the lead role of the sequel.Because lead role's bones like a glass , it breaks immediately.

      Sil
  6. I watched this movie with my friead and we were so scared but I think movie's subject is very interesting and there are people like this. I think it is more interesting than movie.

    YanıtlaSil

Jazz and Blues

            My favorite music types are blues and jazz. Especially when I draw pictures, I listen to Jazz and Blues. I think it has a very r...