21 Kasım 2020 Cumartesi

INTERESTING LAWSUITS

                                  


        I am studying philosophy and law .I love listen and read interesting lawsuits. That's why I want to write about  intersting lawsuits. The lawsuit I am telling is a severe criminal lawsuit.Of course it is real lawsuit and this event taking place in Turkey.
           A man kidnap a girl with his friend. The guy is the girl's boy friand but she doesn't want to go with her boyfriend .A few days later polices catch the guys. She complains about her boyfriend to the police .Then her father is shooting at he her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is dead.That's why her father is entering the  prison .Lawyer want to talk about her father with she for lessen his punishment.But she doesn't want to talk and she say ' My father shooted to my boyfriend therefore I want him to go to prison .' Lawyer is shocked and suspects. Then hi decide to question the girl and the truth is revealed. Actually she loved her boyfriend's friend and she decided to make a plan with him. He kidnap to girl with her boyfriend then when her father catch the her boyfriend  them know he shoot to her boyfriend. In this manner she and her real boyfriend escape together and girl's boyfriend would have disappeared but lawyer uncovering the truth. 
           I think it is interesting case but such cases are so much going on in Turkey.
       

17 yorum:

  1. What a plan! Who could think of something like that!? Wow

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Such cases are normal in Turkey. There are many such cases.Hhis is sad.

      Sil
  2. Wow! It looks like a detective novel. You wrote great, Melike:)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. this case is a problem in Turkey you are right

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Should I cry or loughed? I cant believe this, how can she think like plan for just escape with her boyfriend? If you know a lot of news like this you should share with us :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Of course, I love telling cases because the endings can finish very surprisingly so it is very enjoable to listen and tell the cases.💖

      Sil
  5. yes, unfortunately, a lot of these cases in Turkey. It's really sad.

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I think your department and topic are stressfull. On the other hand,philosophy is better than all of things.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Actually I like law more than philosophy but philosophy supports law because philosophy brosdens your perspective and law needs think differently.✔

      Sil
  7. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil

  8. This is a very impressive article, congratulations Melike.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. OMG! People are very interesting. They are very sneaky.

    YanıtlaSil

Jazz and Blues

            My favorite music types are blues and jazz. Especially when I draw pictures, I listen to Jazz and Blues. I think it has a very r...